COVID-19: Resident Reassurance
Our first priority is the health and safety of our team and of you, our residents and clients. We have been closely monitoring the ever-changing discussions regarding the current pandemic of coronavirus disease 2019 (COVID-19) and will be actively updating our policies as we continue to provide services to everyone. Our team will be following the guidance of local, state and national officials, as well as the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC) and the World Health Organization (WHO).
PLEASE NOTE: Although our physical office may temporarily close, we are still working and available during normal business hours and have no major changes to our business procedures due to COVID-19.
The City of Naples has established a hotline to take questions from residents about COVID-19.
The hotline will operate between the hours of 8 a.m. and 5 p.m. Monday through Friday.
The number to call is 239-213-4902.
Lastly, if you need more information, click here to access the city of Naples website.
COVID-19 Hotline - Call 239-213-4902
Actions We Are Taking Now
- Emergency maintenance or urgent requests will be immediately dispatched. When submitting an urgent maintenance request, please note if anyone in your household has been or is currently feeling any symptoms so that our vendors can be prepared to protect themselves.
- For all maintenance, vendors have the discretion to not stay in a property to make a repair if any occupant shows any flu-like symptoms or any signs of physical health problems. Our preferred vendors have families they go home to and we want to keep them safe as well. If you need to have repairs done, but do not want to interact with the vendor, please make arrangements with the vendor to allow them access in your absence (someone you trust to be present for the appointment or leaving a key accessible). All of PPM vendors have been instructed to wash their hands before and after each property they visit as well as use hand sanitizer as often as needed.
- All “non-essential” requests will be held temporarily and assigned after things we have a better understanding of the current situation.
- Semi-Annual Inspections will be rescheduled until further notice. If you have a renewal inspection or periodic inspection scheduled, we are not going to be completing those for likely the next 30 days. We will re-evaluate as things progress.
- We will not be scheduling in-person meetings. Please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org to handle all business matters.
- Though our office is closed for in person meetings - we have had our office cleaned and disinfected and will continue to do this 3x/week.
Precautions to Take
- We require all rent to be paid online. Please access your online portal here to set up a recurring payment for the 1st of each month https://propertymanagementnaples.com/default.asp.pg-RentalPortal.
- Urgent Maintenance can be submitted online https://propertymanagementnaples.com/default.asp.pg-MaintenancePortal.
- Stay up to date on the status in your area. Follow the CDC’s Safety Tips and visit the WHO. Also, keep up with Local News to verify access to schools, gyms, parks, restaurants, and more.
Also, we have been made aware of possible reduced hours or layoffs. Should this occur in the future at any point to you, we want to encourage you to reach out to possible relief resources or charities to help with payment assistance. In the past we have seen organizations such as churches, industry organizations, government programs, and non-profit charities which all have helped other residents get through tough times. If you wait until the rent is due, the assistance programs will not have time to process your request and still make your rent payment on time. We are contractually bound to operate to standard protocol until it is mandated to do otherwise. Landlords who own the properties you live in still have to pay mortgages, HOAs, taxes, etc. and our contracts with them require that rents still be collected. We are all being impacted by this virus and Premier Property Management wants to help however we can. If we can try to help in any other way, please feel free to reach out to us!
If there are any changes to our business procedures due to COVID-19 that affect you, we will notify you via text and/or email and post the information on this page.
In these uncertain times, we want to wish all the best to you and your family. And remind people to keep washing their hands!